Friday, December 14, 2007

You Know What I Did Last Sunday...?

Last sunday.... I ate the snail which I caught at my garden !!! (just joke)


The snail are too shame to face the camera....


After persuade them, I told them the pictures will be posted on my blog... they just wanna face the camera with their new style, I did a make up for them with "Green butter"...Hahaha

The snails were cheated by me... Actually I just wanna eat them... this is the picture to prove it. This is the snails after being bake by oven with 220'c for 10mints...


They are well done now.... That's my lovely hand, to dig out the SNAIL MEAT...

Whahahh..... The snails meat is in my tummy now!!!
I had eaten more than 5 pcs...
I never taste snails meat before... don't how to express the taste I felt when eating....
But after ate too much, I feel disgusting..

3 comments:

白魔神风™ said...

hey...
is it the snail ?
but see like chocalate yoo...

i think i am the first five people posting comment in ur blog baa?

hehe..
oki lo ...
gambate..
+u !


*p/s:juz now i click ur adv "n" times le lo .ha

白魔神风™ said...

hey...
come to my blog too...

http://devilmojie.blogspot.com/

Samantha said...

haha... that's the snail you bought from sing?
is it nice...
hehe...
so brave...hahas