Saturday, November 24, 2007

Do u know just use ur mouse do a click, u can earn $$$$$?

Last week I heard my friend said his blog can earn $.Then I asked how you earn? Then he teach me n helping me o joined to earn. So thanks for him. Actually , is just put some advertisement on ur's blog, when the visitor come n click the advs u put u will get $, once click RM0.025cent. Maybe u felt just a few cent can't do anything, pls remember when a few cent has been collected...it will be a few dollar....after a few dollar?....it wil be a few hundred...n many more...!!! But how u can get earn so much $ with some visitor only? So you gonna to make ur's blog be famous... this is the only way.

Nowaday,got any kind of business. But if u creative...different...YOU will get rich sooner!

All depend on ur's brain...THINK OUT OF BOX!!!

1 comment:

tinz said...

ya man . THINK OUT OF BOX

hehe


J.T lesson


will be always remembered

DAVE MUSHROOM RULEZ